Monday, September 13, 2010

Labor Day weekend

I know I told myself I would try to keep this UP to date!!! of course I have no excuse as I've been on bed rest for weeks now!! But we have been busy and it will be a few post before we're back up to speed.
Last weekend was Labor Day weekend, which over the past three years has been cramped with tons to do!! First we had Sunman Idol Semi Finals.... Where Craig sang Someone Else's Star by Brian White.   For as long as I've known of Brian White I have thought Craig sounds JUST like him, so I don't mind listening to country music if it's a Brian White song!


 

Craig made it through to the finals where he sang the Josh Grobin version of You Raise me up.  I unfortunately had my finger on the record button so it is in two parts :(



No comments:

Post a Comment