Monday, September 27, 2010

The time is soon...

When we look back at when we were given a due date of October 24th, my first thought was "It'll be October 10, 2010, 10/10/10."  Of course the doctor's response was "WOW we would love to see you make it to 10/10/10"  So we have been just waiting, like most pregnant women.  Then about 2 months ago, they decided that I needed to start taking things easy as I was showing signs of preterm labor.  The next day they called back with results of a test to tell me to take things VERY easy and thus began the non strict bed rest.  Each week returning to see if things had progressed any further.  I must thank everyone that has been praying for me and the baby, God is GOOD!!! We have now made it to 37 weeks and of course NOW the contractions are starting to increase in intensity and frequency.  

No comments:

Post a Comment